Sunday, 26 January 2014

TRAIL !!! Jane Norman / Pink Gingham Tops !

Hi Hi and Hi.

I haven't spoken about Gingham before except in this post, but basically, it's something I'm mad about at the moment. I never said, but I purchased this top ages ago. It's this GORGEOUS, absolutely gorgeous pink Jane Norman gypsy bodice corset floral flowery chiffon gingham type top-vest thing. XD It's wonderful. It's also TOO. SMALL.







Isn't it interesting how the lighting can dramatically change how something looks? :D



So I'm selling it on eBay =(

I'm sooo gutted. GUTTED! It's a Size 10, my size, but comes up like an 8, or maybe even a 6. I'm desperately searching for it in a 12, or for a similar alternative (of which Jane Norman seems to have a few) but with no avail. I will continue the quest.





 Search results from Google, but all were eBay listings already ended =(


hugsnkizzez from
Star & Queenofpink JR.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, sad to here the size wasn't correct ö I think it's always a risk to buy online. I hope you can find your size since the top is absolutely stunning! *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, there is always that risk! But I always take it because I always find my favourite things online!!! When I shop in H&M my eyes glaze over XD when I'm on their site, somehow I'm able to concentrate more on what I'm looking at, and compare it with stuff from overseas.

      It really is stunning :( I haven't found it yet, but my search continues c:

      Thank you for your lovely comment! Cheered me up!

      Delete