Monday, 24 February 2014

Officially WOW: Fashion Designer Rami Kadi

HEY! :3

Remember the dress from this post?

Well, I think I've located the designer - Rami Kadi! Thank you, Dalanda.


I love the summer/winter contrast above and below. Stunning.


Too wonderful for words. you know I love pastels!

Top: Celtic design. Bottom: Zebra design.
Intriguing!

I love this in a way I can't explain.
Visit the gallery on Rami Kadi's website to see the back!

Cape. =]

Simple, elegant, and that bold choker... neck-brace...
... when I know what to call it, I'll send a memo.

*sings* The pink, the pink, the pastels, the pastels!

Striking, and an interesting see-through outerskirt.

Lovely patterning.

And ^, of course.
Why not? it's where we started!


Indigo Star xx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing dresses!!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Thanks for YOUR comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely! Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog!
    That strapless pastel dress is to die for! They are all so so gorgeous!
    Great post! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! You're more than welcome, your blog is wonderful.
      I know, the pastel dress is one of my favourites :3 Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete