Monday, 3 February 2014

Pink Auth BALENCIAGA Bags Trail

WELL.

I thought about doing a Monday & Friday feature for this blog, but I have no idea how that'll work! I already have a blog I'm updating Tues/Thurs/Sun OR Sun/Tues/Fri (Blog 7) one I don't bother with (Blog 6) Three I post on whenever (Blog 2, 4 and 5), and my main one, Star: The Alter Ego Writer, I try and post once a week... ish. With so many blogs, set days work really badly, especially trying to fit university work in.

So... maybe just every other day for now....


Auth BALENCIAGA The Folk Shoulder Bag




Auth BALENCIAGA The Giant Slim Shoulder Bag


Auth Balenciaga The Classic City Two-Way Bag




Can be bought from the eBay Store



Queenofpink xx

4 comments:

  1. So, I have nominated you for the you-know-who award! Take a look: http://mrsjonestakesaleapeoffaith.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/day-237-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gooooodness thank you! That's very kind. :D

      Oh wait, as this is a different blog I think I'm supposed to do it again! WHOOT, what fun! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Soooo gorgeous!
    xo,
    Allie
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete