Tuesday, 11 February 2014

SKIRT HUNT

I'm sorry. I know I talked about this skirt in a post a while ago, but it's kinda been on my mind since. I MUST. FIND. THIS SKIRT.



Finejo Candy-Pink Braces/Suspender Skirt.
I found this skirt HERE on Amazon UK and HERE on Pinterest.

It's the ONLY one I've found that is close. Can anybody help me out?



Dorothy Perkins Pale Pink Pleated Midi Skirt
Oh, I also found this XD

Found HERE on Dorothy Perkins Website.


Hem, hem - while I was on Pinterest, I also found THIS =D



The post was called 'All types of skirts'. Cool huh?!
Sorry, I'm gonna leave it at it's full size so you can MOSTLY see it until I can find a way to get it the right size. Churrs.

Found HERE on Pinterest and HERE on Duitang dot com.

Anyway, uh.... yeah, so, a little help plz. c:



Queenofpink and meee xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the pink suspender skirt! Too bad is sold out!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :'(
      Never mind - if I'm destined to find it, I'll probably come across it somehow!
      I can't remember if I told you, but I nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you have some spare time, it's HERE.
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. What an inspiring post sweetie! I love it!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 15 Things Every Woman Must Have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty skirt! I didn't saw it yet, but if I find one on the internet, I will tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paris and London! Appreciated! <3

      Delete
  4. These skirt illustrations are beautiful---I wish I could get a print like this for my wall. Asos also sells a pink midi skirt as well.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittney - thanks for your comment and for the ASOS suggestion!! I don't why why I didn't think of that before, I quite like ASOS wear!

      I love that image as well. It makes me want to get out my old sketchbook again. =]

      Delete