Monday, 10 March 2014

Pink Spotting: Manhattan Image And Style

I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for a fellow pinkpunk pinkqueen pinker, and I've found a good little few! When I get the chance, I'll share more, but in the meanwhile you can find fellow pinkers under the Fellow Bloggers label.

http://manhattanimageandstyle.com


Very recently, Diana of Manhattan Image And Style did a post on how to pair pastels during the winter, and shared with her readers there absolutely gorgeous pictures.



I adore the pink and white colour match, the elegant pussybow, the pointed shoes and lace shirt. It all works very well. I found it really interesting that she likes to wear pastels during the winter, as that's the time I'm least likely to wear pastels! I happen to prefer them in the summer. Interesting, huh ;)

I personally love Diana's blog because she mixes style and personal development advice and motivation, so if this sounds like it's for you, you better head on over there! Click HERE for more Pink-based outfits. Peacee.



Mi xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like her outfit.Great coat . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! Me too =] Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm currently running a competition on my blog to win a statement necklace, please check it out! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, sure I'll check it out!

      Delete
  3. Great coat! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, thank YOU for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Se ve muy lindo ese look, saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Boris! I agree, it is just adorable. Gracias!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this post sweetie! I am so happy to hear you liked this pairing idea. I think pastels add a nice touch of color to the cold winter days.

    Thank you so much again for sharing on your beautiful blog love! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog post: [Inspiration] 7 Steps to Conquer Your Closet This Spring
    Previews Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] Craving Spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's true, what you said about adding a touch of colour. I never thought about it like that!
      You're welcome, I'm happy you liked it! Take care x

      Delete