Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Trails And Trends: QUEST 3/4, River Island Bags

I don't want to drown you in posts, so I'm going to write what happened today in four separate posts, schedule post them in 2-day intervals. Additionally, on the fourth I will post a vlog I made today. So STAY TUNED!
_

NOTE: I'm not very good at this am I? As I absolutely hate making commitments I can't keep, I'm not even going to set a deadline for the next one. Nope. I'm not. But I expect it'll be on Friday. O_O



I wouldn't say I'm crazy about bags, though given the right bag, I have the capacity to go ape. My Mum is the one forever buying bags. I would say I'm more of a shoe person, but even then I'm not that bad compared to my sister... but you know, that is HONESTLY another story for another day.

When I was out shopping with Pixie, she got a lot of help from an assistant in River Island in choosing her necklace, which was really lovely. But the downside was that River Island branch had a very small selection of necklaces, especially when we narrowed it down further to statement ones that Pixie wanted. Meanwhile, I was ogling bags.



River Island LIGHT BLUE COLOUR BLOCK STRUCTURED TOTE BAG [Here on the River Island website]


River Island LIGHT BLUE SATCHEL [Here]

River Island LIGHT PINK CHAIN TRIM BOWLER BAG [Here]

River Island PINK CUT OUT PANEL CROSS BODY BAG [Here]

River Island LIGHT PINK QUILTED CHAIN STRAP TOTE BAG [Here]


River Island PINK COLOUR BLOCK STRUCTURED TOTE BAG [Here]




Extras

H&M Black Cat Shoulder Bag [Here]





Next Post: WHENEVER DUDE. WHENEVER.
Trails And Trends: QUEST 4/4, Boots, Shoes and Sandals + Bonus Vlog
_

Trails And Trends: QUEST 1/4, Necklaces Mad Dash
Trails And Trends: QUEST 2/4, Infinity Necklaces
Trails And Trends: QUEST 3/4, River Island Bags

Pinkster xx

7 comments:

  1. love the blue satchel
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Afua =]

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too. Also it's a refreshing change from pink. XD
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. haha, I guess I'm more of a shoe person too, but those river island back are really adorable! The colors are so light *w*

    And that H&M back would be taken home with me if I saw it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that emoticon!!! *w* <--- it's sooo cuteee!!!! :3
      Yes, they were very nice and very pretty colours. In this range, my favourite is the Panel Cross Body Bag, but I actually saw on in the store that was nicer. I couldn't find it online though. =(

      Hahaha, I hear ya!! It would compliment some of your lolita or kawaii outfits!!
      Thanks for the comment =]

      Delete
  4. Nice collection of hand-bag for women fashion. The black and pink color bags are very beautiful to see. The all bags are wonderful, perfect and standard for women fashion. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Great post and suggestion to select the products.

    ReplyDelete