Friday, 7 March 2014

Trails And Trends: QUEST 4/4, Boots, Shoes and Sandals + Bonus Vlog

I don't want to drown you in posts, so I'm going to write what happened today in four separate posts, schedule post them in 2-day intervals. Additionally, on the fourth I will post a vlog I made today. So STAY TUNED!
_

NOTE: At least I was able to stick to this one. c: Back to schedules posts after this one! I hope you enjoyed the Quest series, and next time I go hunting for something in the shops, I'll holla.


When I was out shopping with Pixie, I stared at these in Topshop and River Island just zoned out at the sight.


Topshop HEARTBREAKER 2PART HEEL SANDALS [Here]

These look a lot better in real life. They are simple, flattering, and have a cute twisty buckle on the side. It's hooked me.

River Island BLACK CUT OUT CLEATED SOLE ANKLE BOOTS [Here]

I normally don't like cut-out boots or brogues, it looks VERY strange to me. but the black shoe and white heel effect of this is just stunning, and I painfully considered whether I could REALLY go on without these shoes in my life (lol). I'm a fan.




River Island LIGHT BROWN LACE UP WORKER BOOTS [Here]

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I love heels like these, and the shade is so versatile, I can't think of much things it wouldn't go with.











Extras

Bonus Vlog

[Brief Background: as I said, my friend was going to a masquerade ball. She knew she was wearing a black dress but didn't know what accesories she was going to wear with it.]


Items may no longer be listed =/
Item 1: from Zeta Ville Fashion (Search Result Here)
Item 2: from Krisp (Search Result Here)
Item 3: from an overseas eBay shop (Search Result Here)



Thank you for reading Pink Sovereign's 'QUEST' posts!
_

Trails And Trends: QUEST 1/4, Necklaces Mad Dash
Trails And Trends: QUEST 2/4, Infinity Necklaces
Trails And Trends: QUEST 3/4, River Island Bags
Trails And Trends: QUEST 4/4, Boots, Shoes and Sandals + Bonus Vlog


Pinkster xx

8 comments:

  1. Omg the worker boots, they're AMAZING!!!! Love this post! Subscribed to you on YouTube, it would be awesome if you could check mine out and subscribe if you like :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, aren't they :3 I'm glad you liked it! Yup, I subscribed. Thanks very much!

      Delete
  2. I actually love all 3 of these shoes that you've chosen. Good taste my dear! Visit me sometime :)

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you c: Sure thing. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog themes! The tan boots immediately reminded me of Timberlands which are so so cute. Too bad there's no River Island here :( And I love the way you talk! :) :) Great haul and a great friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased you liked it.
      Hey, you're right! Maybe that's subconsciously why I like those boots. LOL.
      Aw, that's a shame. They do international delivery, I think... depends on how badly you want it =D The way I TALK? Goodness no >.< Thanks again, dear! Much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. I'm only seeing this post now... Dying to get my hands on those cut out boots but they are sold out in my size in RI... Pleeeease say somebody knows where else I can find them!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Thanks for your comment. I've been looking around for some alternatives and unfortunately I couldn't find many close contrast colour cutout boots of this design, but here are some similar ones;
      -TOPSHOP ALLSORTS CHELSEA BOOTS,
      -TOPSHOP ACTION CHUNKY LACE UP BOOTS,
      and also
      -Boohoo Louise Gold Trim Cut Out Boot
      Good luck! They might get them back in stock. (Psst - and try eBay.)

      Delete