Wednesday, 30 April 2014

I Found A Nicer, Cheaper Alternative

I got an email from unidays about free Topshop delivery. I'd been looking for a light top or blouse for summer, and I thought, well I'd get a student discount and free delivery if I found something I liked - might as well take a look.

I found these pretty and simple tops by SNO on the Topshop website. They reminded me of something I'd seen before but couldn't put my finger on it.


Topshop SNO Long Sleeve Thermal Top
White with Black Stripe, £10 [ HERE ]


Topshop SNO Long Sleeve Thermal Top
Black with White Stripe, £7 [ HERE ]


Then I remembered - it reminded me of this top from KDK London, with the stripe down the arm! I do prefer the Topshop version. That said, those thermal tops were not what I was meant to be looking for. So despite that I like them, and they were discounted, I decided to give it a pass.




KDK London Textured Bodycon Top & Skirt [ HERE ]




Pinkster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment