Friday, 4 April 2014

Officially WOW: The Fashion Fraction

One blog I started following recently is called The Fashion Fraction, by Michèle K. So many of her outfits are stunning and what she wears in so in tune with what I like in fashion. Not all of her outfits are my style, but I only saw three that made me go 'WOW' and then I subscribed. Did and done.

http://www.thefashionfraction.com

I'm going to share my favourite with you. I love it because it's so elegant and such a nice blend of colours. To see more images, please click the link above which will direct you to Michèle's blog.




Just beautiful, right?

Make sure you check out her blog! Hop to it! =]



Pinkster xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great blog. Michele is very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  3. Ooooooooooooooooh! this outfit is sooo beautfiul!!!! I have to check out her blog *w*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, that one's my favourite =] Thanks for commenting!

      Delete