Monday, 9 June 2014

Ellen Atlanta's PINK HAIR =]

It's time for another Fellow Bloggers post, where I share an amazing blog I came across ages ago when I had no time to write about it, hahahaheh.


www.ellen-atlanta.com

Today's choice is the Ellen Atlanta blog, which is generally speaking a style blog, but what i loved most what the posts about hair. I was fascinated by the styles Ellen posted and the ones she tried out herself. I'm going to share some of my favourites here, but please click the link above to find others



As my readers know well, I go nuts over pink and purple together. =]


Silver nails is something I have never seen done in such a striking way. The green ring really helps.


Pale hair is a great contrast to the black, and it kind of sits between colours. I'm really into that. My favourite between-colours shades for hair is the blue-grey mentioned on Ellen's blog, red-purple, and also blonde-pink.


This whole image is lovely. Man, that coat O_O I used to have a shrug a little like that, for my grandma's wedding YEEEARS ago. I grew out of it SO fast... =(



As always, I love doing this feature and connecting bloggers to other awesome bloggers!



Pinkster xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I will visit Ellen's blog. Her style is very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really like it. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. wooow, her hair indeed looks amazing! Love her style too, going to check her blog out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the posts I've seen so far, she has some amaaazing shoes. =D

      Delete