Friday, 4 July 2014

Pink Spotting: Exality

One blog I've been following for quite some time is Exality, (which I have been trying to figure out the meaning for for ages,) because I do love this blogger's style. Here's some outfits I just adored.

www.exality.pl



This outfit is from the post Pink Lace Dress, and I love the pastel blue and pink match - check the pastels label for similar styles.



Black and neon pink is such a great match because one's so dark, and the other is so blinding! The result is a really eye-catching outfit. And I feel like this could be dressed up or down. It's given me some ideas. From the post Black and Pink.



This is such a casual but stylish look from the post Adore You. What I really loved about this is the white and gold bag and watch. Fantastic addition.



I also really loved the post Clothes Everywhere, which had a lot of selections I really liked. Stick around for more of my Fellow Bloggers posts, where I share blogs that have been Pink Spotted by yours truly,



Pinkster xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your blog recommend. Great style. I will visit. Fabulous choice. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Marta! Will do.

      Delete