Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Thoughts On Denim

I am not really a fan of much denim - jackets, skirts and bags in denim is the last thing I'd choose if I was shopping, and I'm also fairly picky about jeans. But I have seen the fair few that I've liked a little while back.

There are no links to the items as they are actually all from an old line, so they're sold out, unless you try ebay or something. One in particular I wanted to share was Tabacco-Brown Chinos from Mango, that were straight leg and just gorgeous, but I can't find them anywhere now. Dang me, taking too long to decide!



^ I particularly love this one. I don't usually like denim skirts... actually, I never like them, but the design of this is streamlined and neat, but not old-fashioned or... frumpy. (The best word I could come up with! Sorry folks)


Boohoo Mariella High Waisted Denim Midi Skirt
A darker colour.



Boohoo Leanne Denim Shirt Dress With Ruffle Tier Hem In Denim
I have NO idea why, but I like this. Which is weird because it also kind of... ugly, in a way (sorry, 'tis true tho.)



Boohoo Libbie Patchwork Skinny Jeans In Blue
Oh my word, oh my WORD. I adore this. ADORE.
(Though it's worth noting that the model has MUCH fuller hips than I do.)



Vero Moda Skinny Jeans
I have wanted white jeans for quite some time. I don't own much white. *sigh* One day.



In my wardrobe:
- 1 black skinny jeans, Primark.
- 1 blue straight leg jeans, Next.
- 1 denim hotpants that I've only worn once, the one time in my life I went clubbing (e_e), Primark

That's it. That's it! All the denim in my wardrobe.Though my Mum did recently give me three pairs of shorts that she's never worn. YESSS.


WANT
- white jeans,
- dark red jeans (maybe),
- very light, pale blue jeans
- OR tobacco brown jeans.

NEED
=(
None, I guess.
But white jeans is still on my list!



Pinkster xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of demin as well, though I but it since it easy to wear when you don't want to dress up ^-^ I adore the dress and love the patchwork jeans :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, true, true. Me too! Virtual hi five!

      Delete