Friday, 1 August 2014

Summer Colours

My ideal summer colours are bright or pastel colours, preferably bright as I prefer pastels for spring. Okay, that's a fib, I'll wear pastels any time. But I say it because, for example, I would much prefer mint green to bright green, which can be really gaudy. However, Emerald Green is a lovely colour for summer.


BRIGHT COLOURS for summer: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue





Boohoo Asheley Wrap Skater Dress [ HERE ]



Cotton Checkered Collar Dress [ HERE ]



Orange Halston Couture Silk Dress [ HERE ]



 Orange and Pink Boutique Teagan Bodycon Dress [ HERE ]



Gisele Bundchen for H&M Green Summer Dress [ HERE ]



SOFTER COLOURS: Baby Pink, Cornflower Blue, Lilac, Mint Green, Daffodil Yellow




Pink 50's Rockabilly Vintage Pencil DressHERE ]



Denny Rose Green Fantasy Summer Dress [ HERE ]



Lilac Asymmetrical Off-Shoulder Maxi Dress [ HERE ]



Black and Yellow Maxi Beach Summer Dress [ HERE ]



Iron Fist Lollipop Lorelei Mermaid Dress [ HERE ]




And this is the reason I regard green very cautiously.


Aqua Broadway Green Dress with Belt [ HERE ]



Pinkster xx

4 comments:

  1. Lindos looks para el verano, saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I do get carried away with summer wear posts, much more than winter wear.

      Delete
  2. I agree :D I adore pastels for spring and bright colors for summer too ^_^ though I too wear pastels often XD more than bright colors XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Although lately I've been really 'meh' about my outfits and have worn my black jeans and really dull coloured tops! But I guess that's okay, summer is technically over...

      Delete